Mobile device usage is growing at a rampant rate. According to a study done by Flurry Analytics, consumers spend a daily average of 2.6 hours using their smartphones and tablets, 80% of which is spent on apps and the other 20% spent on mobile browsing
According to the Fast Media article, "10 Surprising Social Media Statistics that will make you rethink your Social Strategy," 93% of marketers use social media to promote their business. Below is a quick guide for companies looking for the most effective social media practices.
Search Engine Optimization is presently one of the hottest topics being discussed by webmasters. Webmasters understand the value of getting high search engine rankings. Securing high search engine rankings gives site owners an opportunity to get more exposure for their products and services.
Madrivo empowers advertisers to effectively grow brands online and enables publishers to optimize online media and to leverage customer acquisition channels.
In the constantly evolving and incredibly fast-paced digital era, Madrivo is an integrated online marketing agency that develops efficient marketing solutions, unifies customer acquisition strategies, and develops tactics to successfully move traditional operations to the Internet. The team at Madrivo guides companies, large and small, globally, to establish the most cost effective online presence.
Get in touch
Madrivo Media LLC 3889 S. Eastern, Las Vegas, NV 89169