- Category Blog Current News Internet Education Media Techtelligence
- Written by Rebecca Felker
- Email abuse detection - identify emails that have a history of marking them as spam.
- Disposable email detection - temporary email accounts used to mask real email addresses are identified.
- Email bounce detection - emails that will bounce are identified.
- Spam trap detection - identify many spam traps.
- Toxic domain detection - domains are identified that are known for abuse, spam and bot created emails.
- Social append - first and last name, age and location of the email are identified (only available on certain emails and most IP addresses).
- Catch-all domain detection - identify all domains that are catch-all and will return valid for all emails.
- Gender append - identify the gender of some emails (only available on certain emails and most IP addresses).
- IP information append - country, region, city and zip will be appended.
- Category Blog Current News Internet Education Media
- Written by Guest Author
It is a great question, and one that we hear quite often from companies that don’t currently include email as part of their acquisition strategy. Fortunately, we have some great insight into the benefits of email acquisition that can help as you mold your plan for reaching new customers.
- Do they have an internal compliance team?
- Are they transparent about their processes?
- Are they comfortable working with MD5/ SHA 256 Encrypted data?
- How accessible are they in case of an emergency?
This article was originally published on UnsubCentral.